Mold poisoning is a serious health concern that can cause a variety of symptoms, ranging from mild to severe. People who are sensitive to mold may experience nasal congestion, wheezing, and redness or itching of the eyes or skin. Those with mold allergies or asthma may have more intense reactions, such as fever and shortness of breath. Exposure to humid, musty environments can also trigger symptoms like sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, coughing, itchy eyes, nose and throat, teary eyes, and dry, scaly skin.
In some cases, the only way to effectively treat mold poisoning is to demolish the infected part of the house. This can be costly and time-consuming, so it's important to take steps to prevent mold growth in your home. Regularly inspect your home for signs of mold growth and take steps to reduce moisture levels in your home. If you suspect that you may have been exposed to mold, contact your doctor for an evaluation and treatment plan. If you're concerned about the potential health effects of mold exposure, it's important to take steps to protect yourself and your family.
If you suspect that you may have been exposed to mold, contact your doctor for an evaluation and treatment plan.